Bhakti Bliss in Costa Rica – New Years Retreat
December 30, 2017 - January 6, 2018
Bring in the New Year with Nubia Teixeira and Jai Uttal on their 15th annual bhakti celebration in a wave of prayer and song with the joy-filled and healing practices of chanting and Yoga! We will deeply explore these ancient devotional expressions, weaving together our hearts and voices in celebration and invocation of the Divine.
During this week we will inquire how the body, the heart, and the mind support and complement each other in our journey towards the realm of infinite love and grace.
Nubia will lead the asana and pranayama sessions, which will anchor us in our bodies and open us to the meditative practice of calling to the divine.
Jai and Vish will lead us in the ancient practice of Kirtan, or chanting, the heart and soul of devotional yoga. Together they will guide us in a heart- opening adventure through breath, movement and sacred sound, blending these traditions in a deep and playful way.
Bhakti Yoga is the path of personal relationship with Spirit, with God, with Goddess; a relationship that includes all the flavors and moods of the human heart. In the journey of Bhakti our emotions become the fuel to reconnect us with the Divine and, in so doing, to find healing and wholeness within ourselves. It promises to leave you inspired and ready for 2018!
- Beautiful yoga studio with jungle views
- Gourmet vegtarian cuisine
- Holistic spa & world class massage therapists
- Gorgeous salt water infinity pool
- On site cafe with fresh juices, smoothies, freshly baked goods, raw food snacks, coffee specialties, and in the evening organic wines & local beers
- Optional activities including surf-Lessons, horseback-Riding, turtle nesting tour, canopy adventures, river boat tour, river kayaking, & stand-up-paddle-surf
- Daily yoga and kirtan with Jai & Nubia
*Price Increases After
October 10, 2017
Don’t miss out on an experience of a lifetime. Spaces are limited.