Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my website.
JOIN JAI AND I
FOR AN SPECIAL
BREATH AND SING
with Nubia Teixeira
February 22nd – 26th at Harbin HotSprings, California.
A Yogini Slumber Party for Spiritual Growth.Imagine opening your eyes to soothing tea, a Morning Prayer session, a Pranayama/ Asana Yoga Practice and a plunge in Harbin’s natural spring waters.
Enjoy daily naps, journaling and Lydia’s Organics healing foods. If you wish, take part in an optional afternoon Yoga Teaching practice or simply relax amongst the nature.
In the evenings we will gather for some warm soup, inspiring movies on yoga, anatomy studies and arts & crafts. We will close our day by observing silence and dream until morning.
Let’s gather as women and dive into the art of yoga. Join us!
7am – Tea & Prayers
8am – Light Breakfast
9am – 12noon: Yoga Practice and AsanaTips
12:30 – 1:30pm: Lunch
1:30 – 2:30pm: Nap / Break
3:00 – 6pm: The Art of Teaching Yoga and Choreographing
6:30 – 7:30: Soup
8pm: Movie / Arts & Crafts / Sharing Session
10pm – 6am: Quiet Session – Mauna(observing silence) / Sleeping / Dreaming / Meditation
7 to 9 hours of Daily Yoga in all of its forms
Access to the Hot Springs and Harbin Facilities
3 daily meals of nurturing and detoxifying foods by Lydia’s Organics
Time for introspection and learning
Check in at 12:30, February 22nd – We’ll have a reception with Lunch
Check out at 1:30pm, February 26th
Lodging: camp outdoors (tent or car) or slumber party style (sleeping ladies in the yoga room!)
$880.00 Christmas Gift – paid in full by December 22nd
$1,008.00 Early Bird – paid in full by January 22nd
$1,200.00 paid after January 22nd
Sign up at:
Join Nubia Teixeira in a heart opening journey of reconnection with the spirit. Combining conscious breath, voice, dance, emotion, and the body-movements of Hatha Yoga and Indian Temple Dance, we will awaken the cleansing fire within and create a space of grounding, healing and joy.
NAMASTE BERKELEY – ILoveNamaste.com
2820 7th Street. Berkeley, CA 94710
Tuesdays • 10 – 11:30am • Heart Flow , All Levels.
NAMASTE YOGA AT ROCKRIDGE/OAKLAND -ILoveNamaste.com
5416 College Ave, Oakland
Thursdays • 10 – 11:30am • Heart Flow , All Levels.
YOGA MOUNTAIN/FAIRFAX – www.yogamountainstudio.com
85 Bolinas Road, Fairfax
Mondays and Fridays • 9:30 am – 11 am • Levels 2 – 3
YOGA WORKS, LARKSPUR LANDING - www.yogaworks.com
2207 Larkspur Landing Circle Larkspur, CA 94939
Mondays and Wednesdays • 6:15 – 7:30 pm • Vinyasa Flow Levels 2-3
Tuesdays and Thursdays • 12:45 – 2 pm • Yoga Blend, Level 2
NUBIA IS OFFERING PRIVATE SESSIONS AT YOGA WORKS !
Try her “Hands-On” Yoga-Reiki-Thai Massage
Private Classes, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have been wondering how it would feel to enter your asana and be supported by Nubia’s wise and healing hands, you should schedule a class right now. The intention of this private session is work with alignment , explore new places in the body and deepen your practice by adding the element of hands-on adjustment.
- Astrological Sign: Sun – Cancer / Raising – Virgo /Moon- Scorpio
- Ayurvedic Dosha: Kapha – Pita.
- Describe the very first time you were ever introduced to yoga – I was introduced to yoga 24 years ago in Brazil and I was taken in such a way by this ancient practice that two years later I was teaching yoga at the age of 18.
- How long have you been practicing for? For 24 years.
- What are you currently working on in your personal practice? I am taking privates from Maritza, continue studying/practicing classical indian dance with Vishnu Tattva Das and studying the work of Clarissa Pinkola Estes, PhD.
- Do you have any projects in the works you want us to know about? I am working on writing a manual for the FIRST BHAKTINOVA TEACHER’S TRAINING for the fall of 2013.
- What originally made you want to become a yoga instructor? A deep feeling (certainty) that it was a continuation of my dedicated work in the past life and a deep feeling (certainty) that been at service to others thru yoga was my gift.
- How long have you been teaching for? 22 years
- What do you love about teaching now? The exchange with the beautiful dedicated students that come to my classes. The opportunity that I have to learn from teaching to so many different practitioners with so many different needs. To come fresh to a class, empty canvas, and witness the many colors that shine thru, pose after pose, breath after breath, an ancient mandala of art.
10. What is your favorite or least favorite pose? favorite – raja kapotasana….least favorite – ardha chandrasana……
11. What has been your most unexpected experience since becoming a yoga instructor? That my passion would bring so much prosperity into my life. So many friends. A worldwide community/family. My beloved soul mate and my son.
12. What is your process of planning a class like? For the first years I used to plan a class, but for the past 15 years or so…. I just show up and breath and let spirit take over. The foundation and knowledge are there, been present to the moment, inspiration and creativity shape my class.
13. What is a quote, mantra, or affirmation you have used and would like to share? Is there a story behind its personal meaning to you?
By the Grace of the ancient sages and saints we were given the gift of yoga . A garland of many different practices that have the intention to awaken body, mind and spirit. To those that came before me, I offer my humble reverence and express my gratitude. By following their steps with integrity and devoting myself to serve others, I show up everyday in front of the altar of my heart and scream out loud in song: please take me….